|Unit dimensions||9.5"x4"x3"@1.5lbs (MB22033-BLK-02)
|Case dimensions||15"x17.5"x10.5"@31.5lbs (MB22033-BLK-02)
|Case pack quantity||20 (MB22033-BLK-02)
|Cases per pallet||30 (MB22033-BLK-02)
|Cases per truck||TBD|
|Product location||Hutchinson, KS, 67501|
|Packaging type||Brown Box with Line Art
Mr. Beams Solar Wedge Max 30, LED Motion Sensor Wall Light provides instant home safety and security lighting around the home. The wedge light’s 30 LEDs provide 410 lumens of bright motion-activated lighting for areas like garages, doorways, sheds, decks, fences and any other area where the light can be mounted to a wall. Three lighting modes accommodate different lighting needs, including Glow Mode for continuous light, which activates to full brightness with motion; dusk-to-dawn for continuous light regardless of motion; and motion activated, which only activates with motion. The outdoor wedge light is IP65 to withstand all outdoor weather conditions. For best results, install the solar light in areas that receive direct sunlight.
- Mr. Beams Solar Wedge Max 30, LED Motion Sensor Wall Light contains 30 LEDs that provide 410 lumens of bright automatic light to instantly increase safety and security around the home. The LEDs provide more lumens per watt compared to similar models, making them a more energy efficient lighting solution.
- The solar wedge light activates when it detects motion from up to 32 feet away within its 120-degree field of vision. The light automatically shuts off 20 seconds after motion stops to help preserve the battery charge.
- The Solar Wedge Max 30, LED Motion Sensor Wall Light provides 3 lighting modes based on different lighting needs. Choose from Glow Mode, which provides a continuous dusk-to-dawn glow then activates to full brightness with motion; dusk-to-dawn mode, which provides continuous light regardless of motion; and motion activated mode, which activates to full brightness only when it detects motion.
- The weatherproof wedge light is IP65 rated to withstand all outdoor weather conditions. Easy wireless installation takes 5 minutes with the included mounting hardware, making the outdoor light an ideal safety and security light in areas like garages, doorways, decks, fences and any other area where the light can be mounted to the wall.
- The wedge light's polysilicon solar panel has a nominal capacity of 1800mAh. The light will reach its fullest charge in 7-8 hours of direct sunlight. A full charge can last up to 31 days on the motion activated mode with average use of 8 activations a night.
Contact a sales rep:
Scott Miller - email@example.com
Matt Schultz - firstname.lastname@example.org
Dylan Kuhn - email@example.com
Chandler Post - firstname.lastname@example.org
Daniel Muhwezi - email@example.com